How to find the cheapest flights in 2019 with Skyscanner’s Everywhere search tool
Select your chosen departure airport.
When entering a departure point, you can search from a specific airport, city or if you’re feeling extra flexible an entire country.
Instead of entering a destination enter “everywhere” into the to: box.
Select a specific date or if you’re flexible search by month or cheapest month.
Select “Search Flights” and we will show you the cheapest prices for destinations around the world.
On the web
Enter your favoured departure point.
Instead of searching for a specific destination, enter “everywhere” into the to: box.
Enter your search criteria: date of travel, number of passengers…
Click on the calendar inside the depart and return boxes. When the calendar box opens, choose your date. Or, if your travel dates are flexible, click on ‘whole month’ at the top to find the best prices
Click on search flights and we will scour the web for the best destinations for you to choose from in price order.
Apart from Skyscanner’s Everywhere search tool, there’s plenty of tips and tools to help you book cheap flights:
- Find out how to get the best fares with Skyscanner Price Alert
- When is the best time to book flights?
- Multi-city flight tickets – How to use Skyscanner’s multi-city flight search
- Insider secrets – how to find the cheapest last-minute flights around
- 7 secrets of finding the best cheap flights
- How to save time and money with the Skyscanner app
*Updated April 2019. Information correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change and/or availability.